Members of the Midsouth Makers are answering the call to 3D print protective equipment for those on the frontline of the COVID19 pandemic.
Interested in Helping?
The Memphis technical community is mass-producing PPE using the laser cutters available at Midsouth Makers and their personal 3D printers. The first batch of nearly 500 face shields was delivered to the Memphis Medical Society for distribution to local healthcare workers.
Have a 3D Printer?
If you have a 3D printer, start 3D printing face shield frames now.
- Download the files you’ll need
- Print as many of these as you can
- Join us in chat and add your prints to the current total
Have a Sewing Machine?
Download the current Olson Mask design that our partners are accepting. Sew as many as you can.
You can also join the Midsouth Medical Mask Makers Facebook group, sew one of many designs, and register your sewn mask donation through their form.
If you don’t have 3D printing or laser cutting capabilities, you can still help. We are accepting:
- PETg Filament, 1.75 mm
- PETg Filament, 3/2.85mm
- 8.5×11″ laser printer or office copier transparencies.
- Other filament materials, depending.
- 3D Printers
- In-kind or monetary assistance: Email us at Board (at) MidsouthMakers.org